Plenary 3: The next chapter of the Sustainable Finance Disclosures Regulation (SFDR) story...key outcomes for investment
A Session by Rodolphe Bocquet, Candice Coppere, Christopher Knapp and Hugh Wheelan
MSCI ESG Research and
About this session
- Results of and learnings from the March 10, 2021 principles-based disclosure date: what are some key outcomes of the first reporting deadline?
- Examples of disclosures so far: are they actually helpful and comparable for end investors?
- How are asset managers preparing for the next phase of disclosure, underpinned by the Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS)? With the final RTS containing fewer reporting indicators than originally expected, what is the view on the availability of data needed for more detailed SFDR reporting from around 2023?
- Benchmark reliance for sustainability and impact funds: is it suitable or too prescriptive and backward-looking?
- Rodolphe Bocquet, Global Head of Sustainable Investment, Qontigo
- Christopher Knapp, Vice President, Senior Consultant, MSCI ESG Research
- Candice Coppere, Vice President, Head of ESG Client Solutions and Research in Asia-Pacific, FactSet
- Moderator: Hugh Wheelan, Co-Founder and Joint Managing Director, Responsible Investor